Co Springs Mom Collective exists to build community
by supporting moms and loving our city well.
Welcome to Co Springs Mom Collective! No matter how you found out about us, we’re so glad you’re here. Stay awhile.
ABOUT US: OUR VALUES
- Connect: Connecting moms to each other, local businesses, and relevant resources.
- Inspire: Inspire others to effect change in their neighborhoods and throughout the city.
- Lead with Intention: Encourage moms to lead in their homes and community. Provide mentorship for the next generation.
- Excellence: Pursue and produce excellence in all we do.
- Love: Love others and love where we live.
- Give: Be generous and give back to our city.
ABOUT US: WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2015 by two sisters who saw a need for a one-stop resource for parents raising kids in our city, Co Springs Mom Collective is a rapidly growing community of moms in the Colorado Springs area. We are a collaborative blog written by local moms for local moms. We are passionate about engaging with our readers both online and offline through posts on our website and social media channels, published guides to our city, organized Community + Connection group, and events that connect moms and families to each other and great businesses. Our hope for COSMC is to foster motherhood connections, create space for family memories to be formed, and help our community love the great city we live in.
How can you keep up with the Co Springs Mom Collective posts, events, or announcements? You can subscribe to our email list to receive weekly updates. How about getting social with us? We have active Facebook and Instagram communities, and we can also be found on Pinterest and Twitter. We would love to hear from you. Please email [email protected] with your suggestions. We can’t wait to meet you!
Photos generously provided by Faith Photography By Kati
Photo venue provided by Almagre