Mama’s (and dads, too) of the bubbly faced tweens and teens, this post is for you. It is also for all of you out there that suffer with wrinkles and adult acne. How is that even fair?
It is simple. It is to the point and it is a self-esteem booster. Here is my fool proof recipe for clear skin during all these awkward years. You don’t need chemically laced, face-burning, washes. Use a gentle and simple face wash. Do NOT wash your face more than twice a day. You will throw off the PH balance.
Notice your breakouts.
Where are you breaking out? Is it all over? Forehead? Chin? This makes a difference.
- If you are breaking out all over- CHANGE your diet. Elimination diet. Eat clean, eat greens, and watch that face begin to clear up.
- T-Zone= hormones.
- Temples= stress
- Hairline may be product usage
Steps for perfect skin:
- Wash (wash with warm water and rinse with cold water) your face with a mild cleanser
- Use a mild toner or witch hazel (none of that acne stuff)
- A mild lotion
- Exfoliate (side note: don’t use micro beads, they are destroying our oceans). I recommend coffee grinds or baking soda 1-3x a week.
- Use this recipe daily until skin has cleared up
- Then 1-3x a week to maintain clear skin
- 1 egg
- Squeeze of honey (1-2tbls)
- Mix with a fork
- Place on clean (but not lotioned skin)
- Allow to dry (10-15 minutes)
- Rinse with cold water
- Use a q-tip to spot treat, and leave on over night
- Never pop or pick zits (exfoliate)
- And finally, drink lots of water
Be patient, it may take a few weeks but it is so much better than the expensive, harsh chemicals.
Note: This recipe is great for wrinkles, too.