Bloom :: An Event for New and Expectant Moms is coming up in a week and a half. Why do you want to join us at Bloom? We have been so busy behind the scenes making sure this event is perfect to celebrate motherhood and give you an incredible morning out. Our adorable swag bags filled with goodies, lunch catered by Kneaders Bakery & Cafe, and incredible resources are all great reasons, but there is so much more…
10. Pampering. Need we say more? Camino Massage Therapy will be on site at the event to offer mini massages, and many of our tables will also have special surprises to help you feel special!
9. Be a part of something NATIONAL! Colorado Springs is among one of 40 Sister Sites across the country who will be hosting this SAME event on the 28th and 30th. Moms across the country will be learning and bonding together at the same time and you can join in on the fun! Using #CMBNBloom16, you can be a part of this national event and share Colorado Springs’s Bloom with other moms. (Know someone in another city? Encourage them to attend their Bloom event, and be together while apart.)
8. Did someone say FOOD? There will be delicious food at BLOOM for attendees to enjoy. Our friends at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe will be providing a spread of delicious sandwiches, salads and pastries for you. Yum!
7. Want to learn about what’s new for Moms? Brands like Turtle Toppy and Babies R Us will be providing an opportunity for you to “test drive” the most current products for your families. It’s a GREAT way to “try before you buy” all in one spot!
6. You’re among friends! It’s not often moms can venture out with little ones without fear of being judged, children’s behavior …or worse, diaper blowouts! This morning is designed for the new mom in mind. Feel free to bring (or wear!) children up to the age of 1 year old. We’ll have spots for you to nurse comfortably or change in a clean environment. It’s a Judgement Free Zone!
5. Learn from the Experts! We’re excited to be partnering with professionals like Albert Vein Institute, Eden’s Promise, Colorado Springs OB/GYN, Pikes Peak Regional Doula Association, and Simply Kids Dental to bring you helpful information at their tables. Learn helpful tools for the first year and connect with businesses and services that you’ll need. Make sure to stop by Turtle Toppy, Babies R Us, Centennial State Financial, Costco, Halchak Photography, Happy Nest Boutique, Henry’s Heart Art Therapy, Norwex, Honeybee Baby Boutique, Precious Encounters Photography, SafeSplash Swim School, Simplify Painting, The Little Gym, Camino Massage Therapy and Usborne Books & More! Get answers from moms who’ve been there.
4. This pre-Mother’s Day event gives back! We’re helping support Children’s Hospital Colorado Foundation by bringing awareness to their amazing organization. You will have the chance to donate in exchange for extra entries for giveaways. Speaking of giveaways…
3. Who doesn’t want to win a few giveaways?! We’ve searched high and low for national products and local brands to partner with and we think we’ve done a great job! Each mom will have a chance to win items like a one year family membership to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo from Mountain View Medical Group Pediatric Specialists, facials from Albert Vein Institute, Car Seat and Stroller Covers from Turtle Toppy, swimming lessons from SafeSplash Swim School, Silikids gift set, a Chicco Stroller from Babies R Us and more!
2. The forecast shows that it’s going to be another Colorado Spring SNOW, and what a better excuse to break out of the house after all this SNOW than to meet some amazing women, win some giveaways, and take home some swag. (Actually, it is looking more like rain, but we really want you to join us!!)
1. The SWAG alone out-values the ticket price!! Each mom will be walking away with an incredible Canvas Tote courtesy of City Moms Blog Network filled with overflowing goodies. Brands like Baby List, Preggie Pops, Everyday Happy, Lotion Bar Cafe and so much more!
TICKET SALES END WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27!
Will you be joining us??
Who :: all Colorado Springs moms (you do not have to be expecting to attend!)
What :: Bloom is a national event for new and expectant moms hosted by City Moms Blog Network and our sister sites, which will be taking place in nearly 40 cities across the country on April 28th and 30th.
Why :: Whether you’re expecting for the first or third time, have a newborn at home or are working your way through the toddler years and thinking of expanding your family in the future, this event is for you. Come enjoy a morning of delicious food, educational resources, giveaways and swag, and connecting moms and families with relevant local resources!
When :: Saturday, April 30, 2016 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Where :: Red Rock Church – 6805 Corporate Drive Suite 140, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Ticket Price :: General Admission – $10, Ticket + Swag Bag – $15
All tickets include the following:
- Access to the event and all of our sponsors
- Food and drink from Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
- A swag bag loaded with goodies + beautiful reusable canvas bag
- Entries into the giveaways of your choosing
*Please Note: This event is geared towards new and expectant moms although spouses are welcome! Due to space constraints children UNDER one years old must be worn in a carrier or held as there is no room for strollers at this event. We ask that children over the age of ONE not attend as there will not be enough food, drink or entertainment for them at this event.
Need to nurse? No problem! We’ll be providing attending moms with a space to nurse your little ones during the event!