The park has a ranch theme with elements designed to resemble what would be traditionally found on a homestead; including:
- “The Homestead:” a large pavilion and picnic area with orchards and parking lot.
- “The Corral:” a universally accessible playground and shade shelters
- “The Watering Hole:” a spray ground (restrooms located in this area)
- “The Round Pin:” a small artificial turf field
- “The Range:” three size “A” soccer fields, in-line hockey rink/basketball court, four pickleball courts, plaza overlooking multi-use fields, small playground, restrooms, two parking lots, nearby on-street parking
- “The Pastures:” 3 Reservable Pavilions and two shade shelters, gravel walking loops, parking lot
- The park also features: Briargate trail (along Briargate Parkway), two miles of interior sidewalks, two acres of Bluegrass
The Y focuses on putting Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for families and communities. The Downtown YMCA has been a staple in the Colorado Springs community for over 135 years. We offer something for everyone, from infants to seniors. Whether you are interested in learning how to swim or keeping up with your social life, the Downtown YMCA has it all. We invite you to become part of our YMCA community today!
SafeSplash Swim School specializes in teaching swimming to children from 6 months old to adults. We are dedicated to developing your child into a confident and happy lifelong swimmer. SafeSplash is the largest and fastest growing swim school brand in North America. We have successfully taught over 7 million swim lessons over the past decade. That is a lot of happy students! We are opening new locations throughout North America on a monthly basis, so the chances are that we have a location right around the corner from you.
The Little Dipper Pool is located in the Skyway neighborhood in the southwest part of Colorado Springs and is available to members and their guests. In addition to the pool, which includes a diving board and baby pool, there is a sand volleyball court, a horse shoe pit, and a sandbox for kids to play in. Each month, the Little Dipper hosts a Kid’s Night and a Sunday Funday as well as other fun events throughout the summer. We also offer parties during business hours and private parties after hours. The pool is a laid back, fun place to hang out for all ages!!
Our lovely swimming pool was built in 1971 with grants from El Pomar Foundation. Thanks to periodic upgrades, our current amenities include ozone-treated water for a much more refreshing swimming experience in our indoor 25 yard pool, outdoor kiddie splash pool and pad, a indoor Jacuzzi, year-round outdoor adult hot tub/sunning area, multi-purpose room, a well-equipped fitness room and pool /spa chair-lifts for the disabled.
Splash, play, float down the Lazy River or walk into this pool from the zero depth entry. Other features include a spiral water slide with catch pool, interactive play feature, vortex, community room great for birthday parties, grassy area, beverage and light snack concessions, family changing rooms and locker rooms.
In partnership with the City of Colorado Springs, the YMCA invites your family to Cottonwood Creek Family Center YMCA to spend some quality time together swimming, working out and playing together. Set within the Cottonwood Creek complex, this facility features affordable day passes and is an added amenity to YMCA membership. Come enjoy Cottonwood Creek today!