3555 Briargate Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80920, USA
3555 Briargate Parkway Colorado Springs Colorado 80920 US
The park has a ranch theme with elements designed to resemble what would be traditionally found on a homestead; including:
- “The Homestead:” a large pavilion and picnic area with orchards and parking lot.
- “The Corral:” a universally accessible playground and shade shelters
- “The Watering Hole:” a spray ground (restrooms located in this area)
- “The Round Pin:” a small artificial turf field
- “The Range:” three size “A” soccer fields, in-line hockey rink/basketball court, four pickleball courts, plaza overlooking multi-use fields, small playground, restrooms, two parking lots, nearby on-street parking
- “The Pastures:” 3 Reservable Pavilions and two shade shelters, gravel walking loops, parking lot
- The park also features: Briargate trail (along Briargate Parkway), two miles of interior sidewalks, two acres of Bluegrass
No entries were found.