We are very much looking forward to our Costco Mom Hour this Friday, November 13th at 9am! Costco has not only agreed to open an hour early for Colorado Springs Moms Blog readers and their families, but here is everything you can expect!
- This event will take place locally in East Colorado Springs and West Colorado Springs (as well as in over 80 other warehouses throughout the US – here’s the list that you can share with friends in other cities!)
- The event begins at 9 AM – a full hour before Costco opens to the public!
- You do NOT need to print off your ticket – but we do ask you to register so we can plan accordingly!
- The first 100 people (adults) to arrive at each location will receive a swag bag – you can expect to receive Kirkland Signature items such as: nuts, trail mix, fruit snacks, microwave popcorn, applesauce pouch, granola bars, juice boxes and chocolate milk. (The variety of items will vary by location).
- Continental breakfast will be available (at no cost) with items including: orange juice, muffins, danishes, etc.
- There will be samples chosen specifically for moms and kids!
- Anyone who signs up for a NEW membership during the event will receive a $10 Costco cash card.
- Any current member who brings a non-member friend who ends up joining during the event will ALSO receive a $10 Costco cash card!
- You do NOT have to be a member to attend and enjoy the event, but if you plan to make purchases you will need a membership. Additionally, the Costco cash card special is good only during our event!
- If you take pics during the event – use the hashtag #CostcoLovesMoms & #CostcoMomHour – the 8 foot tall bear would make a great photo op for those little one(s)!
- Kids are allowed and dads/grandparents are, of course, welcome, too!
- We are aware that 9 AM is not ideal for everybody – but we do our best to schedule our events at various times and if this event doesn’t work for you, we hope the next one will!
Still need to register to attend? Just use the registration box below to get your ticket- See you there!